Homemade detoxification Recipes
Day after day and moment after moment our bodies get more and more toxins form our environment so here rises the idea of Detoxification (detox for short) which is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver.
And we get here two of the detoxification Recipes that you can made it at hove and love it
Ginger Healing Detox Tea with Turmeric:
Recent news has revealed the importance and effectiveness of turmeric in healing some diseases. It is a free-radical-fighting antioxidant-rich curry spice that is considered to be a defense wall against cancer and Alzheimer. detoxification ginger-turmeric tea when discovered, people were feeling surprised as they found a natural solution to get rid of toxics.
After tasting ginger-turmeric tea we felt happy as we found it very delicious. When we combine it with citrus and maple syrup we will get a great healing mix of nutrients. We will simply make it clear how to prepare it:
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- Boil the water and then add the powdered herbs. Give it about 10 minutes of simmering.
- After being boiled, use a mug to pour the tea, add the maple syrup and lemon juice. Stir to mix all components and then drink it warm.
This is used for only one serving.
Spa Cuisine: Peachy Iced Green Tea – Recipe
If you are looking for something to lose weight, green tea is a great choice. According to many studies conducted at the University of Geneva in Switzerland, Dr. Abdul Dulloo made it clear that green tea helps in raising metabolic rates and makes fat oxidation a quick process. Green tea also helps in enhancing the efficiency of the immune system in addition to fighting cancer as it combines with flavonoids and polyphenols making the formation of tumors something impossible.
Here is how to make green tea easily; it tastes very delicious to an extent you will never imagine. It is a good drink for summer days.
- 6 teabags of green tea
- 6 cups of cold water
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- Use a teapot to place the teabags.
- Use a saucepan to put the sliced peaches and then add some cold water.
Briskly boil the components and finally bring the teabags to pour the mixture on them.
- Make the mixture steep for 6 minutes and then add any kind of sweeteners such as maple syrup or honey. Give it some time to cool and then put it in the fridge for chilliness.
- Put some peach slices in each mug and provide a spoon, you can garnish it with some mint, upon request.
Another easy method is to provide a big pitcher of green tea, add the above mentioned components and leave them chill.