Alkaline water for healthier life
Through this article we will talk about a very important and natural source of life, it is water. Our body is nearly comprised of 70% water, our brain completes its functions containing 80% water and many functions of the systems of our bodies are done by water such as the pH balance, the waste removal system and the body’s temperature. These functions are all affected by the amount and the quality of the water we drink even better we will talk about alkaline water.
Why alkaline water?
- It is your right to drink tap water, but you will lose lots of the benefits of water and will get many things inside your body which will cause harm for your health, these things are not found in ionized water. Water ionizers completely differ from water filters as water ionizers purifies water and produce alkaline water through scientific method while water filters only removes impurities from the tap water.
What is alkaline water?
- Alkalinization , clustering and ionization of water require a scientific process; this process is done by ionizers. Ionizer is an easily attached unit to the water supply unit in the kitchen, it will give you ionized water just with a simple touch. The benefits the person will get from ionized water cannot be counted. In the process of ionization, the water gets into the ionizer and the process of electrolysis begins, about 70% of the water in this process turns to be OH- (alkalized water) which is used for cooking and drinking, the other 30% turns to be OH+ (acidized water) which is used for irrigating plants.
- The alkalized water which the water ionizer produced helps in :
- improving the food taste
- makes you enjoy all the natural benefits of drinking and cooking.
- Alkaline water, produced by the water ionizer, helps to enhance the taste of food cooked in it and it enhances all the natural benefits of drinking water.
- The process of ionization also makes some changes to the molecular structure of water; it leaves only 6 or 7 molecules in the cluster making our bodies hydrate quickly and regulate its temperature.
- The alkalized water helps to make the pH level at its ideal level.
- Drinking alkaline water makes it easy for the digestion system to accomplish its function and also help the waste removal system to work better and efficiently. This will push the body to eliminate any toxics to improve our health and also will help in losing weight as the ionized water is proved to decrease the fatty deposits in our bodies.
To sum up :
The best investment you can make is purchasing a water ionizer, it removes all the contaminants from water you drink and at the same time it guarantees that all the beneficial minerals pass to you. The water ionizer is a small unit and can be used easily; you will not lose your money in vain as you will be healthier through drinking pure alkaline water.
You may like one of this products :